What's new

USUM Trials Z rings vs Gym badge?/ Trails leader Vs Gym leader?/ Kahuna vs elite four?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hi everyone,

What do you think of the trials of the island? Don't you think that they are gym badges in different way?

To me, I really thinks, even if the trails, sun and moon are more had fine ideas, but still it is similar if you ask me. Furthermore, you need to them if you want to reach the champion.

And What the leaders who give you the Z Ring are Gym leader?

I also think that there is no different between Gym Leader, and The leaders of the Z ring such as Mallow, Kaki, and so on.

And about the Kahuna vs elite four?

To me, they are the Elite four of the islands firstly, because you need to beat them to finish the islands, and they already the Elite Four in the Pokemon Champion

So What Do You Think So Far?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The trials are the gyms but more fun :yesyes2: :sisi2: we can say the same about the Z Crystals (some of them are used like gym badges) and so on :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
The trials are the gyms but more fun :yesyes2: :sisi2: we can say the same about the Z Crystals (some of them are used like gym badges) and so on :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Totally agree in these points. So we both agree in these points and For thatthen I decided to do this thread

Top Bottom