Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
On April 9, The Pokémon Company revealed the Mythical Pokémon Zeraora and today they released a video that reveals Zeraora's signature move: Plasma Fist.
This move is a powerful Electric-type that has an effect that turns all Normal-type moves into Electric-type moves for the rest of the turn.

The company relased a special battle video code where you can watch Zeraora's moves and have a mock battle against it.
The Zeraora in the battle demo has an Air Balloon and the following moves: Plasma fists, Close Combat, Thunder Punch, Thunder.
You can use the following code in your Vs Recorder (you have to be connected to internet with your Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon copy): QKUW-WWWW-WWWL-J5T
DbrysbIW4AA3_1S_thumb[1].jpg

Progkmon

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Bunnelby
I need to give it a try to this QR code right now, hope Zeraora make it in to my dex once the battle finish.....:yesyes2: :sisi2:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
I need to give it a try to this QR code right now, hope Zeraora make it in to my dex once the battle finish.....:yesyes2: :sisi2:
The Pokémon you battle againts other players in the Festival Plaza aren't registered to the dex... (same for the ones you see in the Battle Tree)

Top Bottom