Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Let's share our stories created with this generator:
http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/

Here's my story:
Two Stingy Uncles Shouting to the Beat

A Short Story
by May Trainer

Pokémon Trainer looked at the ripped kettle in his hands and felt barmy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his grand surroundings. He had always loved creepy Berlin with its odd, old oceans. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel barmy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Piplup . Piplup was a thoughtful do gooder with curvaceous thighs and pretty fingers.

Pokémon gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a thoughtless, intuitive, whiskey drinker with ginger thighs and spiky fingers. His friends saw him as an agreeable, aggressive academic. Once, he had even revived a dying, baby bird.

But not even a thoughtless person who had once revived a dying, baby bird, was prepared for what Piplup had in store today.

The moon shone like jumping koalas, making Pokémon lonely.

As Pokémon stepped outside and Piplup came closer, he could see the difficult glint in her eye.

Piplup gazed with the affection of 242 popular old ostriches. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a pencil."

Pokémon looked back, even more lonely and still fingering the ripped kettle. "Piplup, I am your mother," he replied.

They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two bitter, bloody badgers boating at a very special holiday, which had piano music playing in the background and two stingy uncles shouting to the beat.

Pokémon regarded Piplup's curvaceous thighs and pretty fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Pokémon with a delighted grin.

Piplup looked sneezy, her emotions blushing like a breezy, blushing blade.

Then Piplup came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END

:haha: :hahaha: Piplup with fingers!!! XDDD And he loves Pokémon Trainer and want a pencil! XDD
But the best is: Piplup, I am your mother -> HE replied roftl

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
I liked it! roftl

So, here is mine (as I just finished Gates, I decided to name my characters after Snivy and Axew):

Old-fashioned Cambridge

A Short Story
by Diehl

Snivy looked at the minuscule sausage in his hands and felt surprised.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his creepy surroundings. He had always hated old-fashioned Cambridge with its chubby, colorful cliffs. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Axew . Axew was a lovable hero with wide feet and spiky toes.

Snivy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a cute, loving, tea drinker with sloppy feet and squat toes. His friends saw him as a keen, kindly knight. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved a yummy blind person.

But not even a cute person who had once jumped into a river and saved a yummy blind person, was prepared for what Axew had in store today.

The clouds danced like singing foxes, making Snivy healthy.

As Snivy stepped outside and Axew came closer, he could see the screeching glint in his eye.

Axew gazed with the affection of 2314 noble green goldfish. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want some more Twitter followers."

Snivy looked back, even more healthy and still fingering the minuscule sausage. "Axew, you must think I was born yesterday," he replied.

They looked at each other with unstable feelings, like two easy, enthusiastic elephants running at a very virtuous engagement party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two caring uncles shouting to the beat.

Snivy regarded Axew's wide feet and spiky toes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Snivy with a delighted grin.

Axew looked ambivalent, his emotions blushing like a kind, knowledgeable knife.

Then Axew came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Hahaha both of em were really funny >-<

Here is what mine brought up:

Gracious Masu Tsukino
A Short Story
by TintjeMadelintje101

Masu Tsukino had always loved Big Goldenrod City with its ugliest, unkempt Urban. It was a place where she felt Buzzy.

She was a Gracious, Modest, Coke drinker with Big Tail and Beautiful Teeth. Her friends saw her as a slippery, strong Saint. Once, she had even rescued an immense Child from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Masu walked over to the window and reflected on her Crowdy surroundings. The Cloudy teased like Rampaging Typhlosion.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Keishi Neino. Keishi was a Caring Caring with Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth.

Masu gulped. She was not prepared for Keishi.

As Masu stepped outside and Keishi came closer, she could see the tight glint in his eye.

Keishi gazed with the affection of 2003 Hilarious annoyed Arbok. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Ramen."

Masu looked back, even more Relaxed and still fingering the Plushy Poké-Ball. "Keishi, good job," she replied.

They looked at each other with Happy feelings, like two mammoth, melodic Meowstic Fighting at a very Rude Radio Broadcast, which had Rock music playing in the background and two Special uncles Laughing to the beat.

Masu regarded Keishi's Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth. "I feel the same way!" revealed Masu with a delighted grin.

Keishi looked Anxious, his emotions blushing like a hollow, homeless Hairband.

Then Keishi came inside for a nice drink of Coke.

THE END

roftl
Hahahaha this totally doesn't make sense anymore: Keishi has Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth roftl and Masu has Big Tail and Beautiful Teeth roftlroftlroftl:hype:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hahaha both of em were really funny >-<

Here is what mine brought up:

Gracious Masu Tsukino
A Short Story
by TintjeMadelintje101

Masu Tsukino had always loved Big Goldenrod City with its ugliest, unkempt Urban. It was a place where she felt Buzzy.

She was a Gracious, Modest, Coke drinker with Big Tail and Beautiful Teeth. Her friends saw her as a slippery, strong Saint. Once, she had even rescued an immense Child from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Masu walked over to the window and reflected on her Crowdy surroundings. The Cloudy teased like Rampaging Typhlosion.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Keishi Neino. Keishi was a Caring Caring with Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth.

Masu gulped. She was not prepared for Keishi.

As Masu stepped outside and Keishi came closer, she could see the tight glint in his eye.

Keishi gazed with the affection of 2003 Hilarious annoyed Arbok. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Ramen."

Masu looked back, even more Relaxed and still fingering the Plushy Poké-Ball. "Keishi, good job," she replied.

They looked at each other with Happy feelings, like two mammoth, melodic Meowstic Fighting at a very Rude Radio Broadcast, which had Rock music playing in the background and two Special uncles Laughing to the beat.

Masu regarded Keishi's Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth. "I feel the same way!" revealed Masu with a delighted grin.

Keishi looked Anxious, his emotions blushing like a hollow, homeless Hairband.

Then Keishi came inside for a nice drink of Coke.

THE END

roftl
Hahahaha this totally doesn't make sense anymore: Keishi has Glasses Tail and Blond Teeth roftl and Masu has Big Tail and Beautiful Teeth roftlroftlroftl:hype:
Come drinker! XD
So... Se saved someone after Typhlosion burned a building? Wow xD
Best quote: I love You and I want ramen roftlroftlroftlroftlroftl

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
Come drinker! XD
So... Se saved someone after Typhlosion burned a building? Wow xD
Best quote: I love You and I want ramen roftlroftlroftlroftlroftl
Hahahaha yeah appearently xDxD

Best quote indeed xD plus he said that in a hushed voice looking with the affection of 2003 Hilarious annoyed Arbok roftlroftlroftlroftl:lole2:

Top Bottom