What's new

Movies and Shorts Favorite Pokémon movie

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
In reality then I am not a big fan of the movies but the movies that I really love are bokutachi no monotary, the first moview mewtwo strike back, the latios latias and bianca movie, love celebi movie and love the girl in entei movie.

I am a big fan of movie 14 victini movie specialy the white zekrom and viticini. Love the final song in zekrom and vicitini movie in japanese version which is komoro ni kokoro itsumo arigatou yugure ne. And I am also a big fan of movie 15. Zekrom is the best it is so powerful. It is one of the best pokemons ever in my opinion. These twocmovies are great and one of the best ever. I love Zekrom Movi3 cause it is not about saving the world it is about a challenge to be a member of justic and so you have to battle zekrom the strongest pokemon in unova. Like genesct movie but hate that meqtwo voic3 in this movie is a girl in japanese version but the movie isn't wowo it just a good.

I like pokemon movie 21 bokutachi no monogatari and love it so much. It is one of the best. I like also the pokemon detective pikachu movie also. I love hoopa movie it is good.

For me vicitini with zekrom the withe movie

Last edited by a moderator:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
In reality then I am not a big fan of the movies but the movies that I really love are bokutachi no monotary, the first moview mewtwo strike back, the latios latias and bianca movie, love celebi movie and love the girl in entei movie.

I am a big fan of movie 14 victini movie specialy the white zekrom and viticini. Love the final song in zekrom and vicitini movie in japanese version which is komoro ni kokoro itsumo arigatou yugure ne. And I am also a big fan of movie 15. Zekrom is the best it is so powerful. It is one of the best pokemons ever in my opinion. These twocmovies are great and one of the best ever. I love Zekrom Movi3 cause it is not about saving the world it is about a challenge to be a member of justic and so you have to battle zekrom the strongest pokemon in unova. Like genesct movie but hate that meqtwo voic3 in this movie is a girl in japanese version but the movie isn't wowo it just a good.

I like pokemon movie 21 bokutachi no monogatari and love it so much. It is one of the best. I like also the pokemon detective pikachu movie also. I love hoopa movie it is good.

For me vicitini with zekrom the movie

And also, I don't have a lot expectation for new movie. What I really didn't like in the movies from 20, 21, and 22 is that there Is no movie that contained Ash classmates from sun and moon.

But I do like the idea of movie 21, bokutachi no monogatari, I love it and it is the best during these few years. But I do love both movie 14 and 15.

Glad to answer again after the last answer which h was mine in Nov 5, 2019

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
And also, I don't have a lot expectation for new movie. What I really didn't like in the movies from 20, 21, and 22 is that there Is no movie that contained Ash classmates from sun and moon.

But I do like the idea of movie 21, bokutachi no monogatari, I love it and it is the best during these few years. But I do love both movie 14 and 15.

Glad to answer again after the last answer which h was mine in Nov 5, 2019
They simply skipped the Alola anime and made something new... so even the new movie (with Zarude) will have AU Ash... dunno if we ever will return to the "normal Ash" at this point :thinking:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
They simply skipped the Alola anime and made something new... so even the new movie (with Zarude) will have AU Ash... dunno if we ever will return to the "normal Ash" at this point :thinking:

Totally agree with this point. They skipped the alola anime in the last four movies. The same was be in pokemon 2019 second season.

But is right about point: "
this time of the seasons, we got the third or second trailer of the new movie for pokemon for sure, isn't that right?

And for conan, they gave the final trailer for the new movie which they did but not for movie 25 whi h must be in the 25 anniversary no. They will reload the movie 24 and the trailer is already been given by them

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
But is right about point: "
this time of the seasons, we got the third or second trailer of the new movie for pokemon for sure, isn't that right?
Now that I think about it... you are right!
Usually they give a really quick teaser at the end of the movie and around February they announce the new movie, after that in March we usually get the second preview trailer and the movie name (before is simply a teaser like "Pokémon 2021 the movie")
Dunno what happened :uhmm: maybe they will postpone everything and this year they will release the movie (in Japan) around October/November? :thinking::thinking:

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I love the second movie, The Power of One ^-^ That is because Lugia is my favourite Pokémon and overall I find the story in it very very well thought of compared to some of the newer ones :)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I love the second movie, The Power of One ^-^ That is because Lugia is my favourite Pokémon and overall I find the story in it very very well thought of compared to some of the newer ones :)

I love the girl Melody so much. She is the best in this movie. I loved her more than the movie.
She is so cute very brave beautiful girl

Now that I think about it... you are right!
Usually they give a really quick teaser at the end of the movie and around February they announce the new movie, after that in March we usually get the second preview trailer and the movie name (before is simply a teaser like "Pokémon 2021 the movie")
Dunno what happened :uhmm: maybe they will postpone everything and this year they will release the movie (in Japan) around October/November? :thinking::thinking:

Thank you very much for all these things. Totally creative indeed. Very very very creative indeed excellent and i loved your answer.

I think that they didn't think about the new movie ie or Ithe movie 24 as I am meaning because they tried to think about how they finished and release the movie 23 in 2020 firstly then leaving the rest to this year even if this means that they should wait until this month or until April and may also without any information about the movie. Even the movie name (before is simply a teaser like "Pokémon 2021 the movie") didn't been appeared as you already explained so I don't think that they thought about movie until but who knows? Maybe they will give us in these three month.

Or, maybe they will postpone everything and this year they will release the movie (in Japan) around October/November? :thinking::thinking: as you illustrated already. But really very impressive detective work my dear friend may chan

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thank you very much for all these things. Totally creative indeed. Very very very creative indeed excellent and i loved your answer.

I think that they didn't think about the new movie ie or Ithe movie 24 as I am meaning because they tried to think about how they finished and release the movie 23 in 2020 firstly then leaving the rest to this year even if this means that they should wait until this month or until April and may also without any information about the movie. Even the movie name (before is simply a teaser like "Pokémon 2021 the movie") didn't been appeared as you already explained so I don't think that they thought about movie until but who knows? Maybe they will give us in these three month.

Or, maybe they will postpone everything and this year they will release the movie (in Japan) around October/November? :thinking::thinking: as you illustrated already. But really very impressive detective work my dear friend may chan
I think that there will be a new movie this year (in Japan the Covid-19 emergency isn't like in Europe and they can go to cinema -> a lot of movies were released... Gintama the movie, Demon Slayer Mugen Train...) so we have to wait a little for the new Pokémon movie :yeahyeah:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
I think that there will be a new movie this year (in Japan the Covid-19 emergency isn't like in Europe and they can go to cinema -> a lot of movies were released... Gintama the movie, Demon Slayer Mugen Train...) so we have to wait a little for the new Pokémon movie :yeahyeah:

Yes for sure but it will not be in August or June like before as I think then it will be like last movie. So they didn't put the new trailer until now because they didn't had the time for thinking about it but I still think that there is the movie 24

MrPigsworth

the kid from 2015 that never grew up
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Tepig
I actually don't think I've even seen any Pokemon movies after the Hoopa one.. yikes its been THAT long. What are the newest good ones that you guys recommend?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
And also because the movie released in December 2020 so the new movie will be in December 2021 in my opinion
December 2021 seems a good release date :yeahyeah:

Yeah the Pokémon ones, specifically the remake of the first movie >-> It was just horrible to watch that kind of art style ;-;
That movie was a mixed feelings for me... the Pokémon were made really well (I liked them more here and not in Detective Pikachu) but the humans... they were horribly animated... :cry3:

I actually don't think I've even seen any Pokemon movies after the Hoopa one.. yikes its been THAT long. What are the newest good ones that you guys recommend?
For sure "I choose you" :yesyes: it's a nice movie. I sugges you to watch it with the Japanese dub because they use the osts from the games... for example when they ride Lapras there's the "surfing" ost from Red/Blue instead of some random osts made from the dubbed version (that sometimes didn't make sense with what was happening :omg::omg:)

Deoxys

Trainer
Staff member
Admin
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Deoxys
PkmnGO Team
Pokemon 7 because there is Deoxys in this movieasd

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
December 2021 seems a good release date :yeahyeah:

That movie was a mixed feelings for me... the Pokémon were made really well (I liked them more here and not in Detective Pikachu) but the humans... they were horribly animated... :cry3:

For sure "I choose you" :yesyes: it's a nice movie. I sugges you to watch it with the Japanese dub because they use the osts from the games... for example when they ride Lapras there's the "surfing" ost from Red/Blue instead of some random osts made from the dubbed version (that sometimes didn't make sense with what was happening :omg::omg:)

For sure. I think that they will put the first trailer as soon as possible specially that pokemon doesn't like to postpone at all

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
I've only watched the first three but so far: Pokémon 2000.

Long Live Kasumi

Kasumi No Togepi!
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Chikorita, Bayleef, Pikachu, Latias
Update: Now my favorites are Pokémon: The Power of One and Pokémon Heroes.

It was kind of weird that Latias was crushing on Ash, but then again Chikorita loved him too so, yeah. :wow: :argh:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Update: Now my favorites are Pokémon: The Power of One and Pokémon Heroes.

It was kind of weird that Latias was crushing on Ash, but then again Chikorita loved him too so, yeah. :wow: :argh:
Well... the Pokémon World is strange and... :suspect: in Sinnoh you can marry a Pokémon.... so...

in Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, and Pokémon Platinum, there’s a library in Canalave City, the Canalave Library. On the back shelves of the brown bookcases full of green books on the right-hand side of the room with the big brown reading table with red chairs in it, there’s a book called “Sinnoh Folk Stories 3″.
The English translation follows: “There once were Pokémon that became very close to humans. There once were humans and Pokémon that ate together at the same table. It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two.”

However, the original Japanese says something WAY DIFFERENT: [ ひとと けっこんした ポケモンがいた ポケモンと けっこんした ひとがいた むかしは ひとも ポケモンも おなじだったから ふつうのことだった]
“There were Pokémon that would marry people There were people that would marry Pokémon Once upon a time, it was like this, because people and Pokémon were the same”

In Pokémon Sun and Moon, there’s a girl in the southwest corner of one of the towns in a light green sundress with a big straw hat on, she has long black hair. If you talk to her, she tells you a story of how she broke her ankle while swimming and this super hot wonderful guy saved her life. She then tells you that if you return in 5 days, you can meet him.
When you return in 5 days, he’s a Machamp.
827d8d36201061359fca26832ae9cc05429c25d8[1].png
The official Pokémon Japan website has a section for “Kairiky Gym Girl’s Talk” and this one is literally all about how and why the girls interviewed are in love with Machamp https://www.pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/girlstalk/

Thanks to this tumblrlrllr post: https://no-encores.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F635176964490231808

Top Bottom