Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
I think that there will be a new movie this year (in Japan the Covid-19 emergency isn't like in Europe and they can go to cinema -> a lot of movies were released... Gintama the movie, Demon Slayer Mugen Train...) so we have to wait a little for the new Pokémon movie :yeahyeah:

Oh yeas can't wait till the demon slayer movie is out on dvd xD so I can actually watch it with the quality it deserves haha
But we'll see, I'm not so hyped up to the new movies anymore... they are, uhm boring now.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Oh yeas can't wait till the demon slayer movie is out on dvd xD so I can actually watch it with the quality it deserves haha
But we'll see, I'm not so hyped up to the new movies anymore... they are, uhm boring now.
The Demon Slayer anime was a really good quality and usually the movies are even better (I too will wait for a great quality of the movie)
New movies... you mean the Pokémon ones?

Yes for sure but it will not be in August or June like before as I think then it will be like last movie. So they didn't put the new trailer until now because they didn't had the time for thinking about it but I still think that there is the movie 24
We have to wait :yesyes2: :sisi2:

TintjeMadelintje101

Just a girl loving Pokémon! ;)
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lugia and Typhlosion
PkmnGO Team
The Demon Slayer anime was a really good quality and usually the movies are even better (I too will wait for a great quality of the movie)
Oh yep I was so happy I could watch it on full HD ^-^ It looked absolutely awesome!!!!

New movies... you mean the Pokémon ones?

Yeah the Pokémon ones, specifically the remake of the first movie >-> It was just horrible to watch that kind of art style ;-;

Top Bottom