What's new

Blue

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
OMIGOSH. Hiiiii! *waves* I'm Blue! You can call me whatever you like though. I'm your typical anime freak who loves Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is definitely Dragonite. </3 Don't get me started on how cute and cuddly it looks pfffttt C: BUT YEAH. I'm very happy to be here, and I'll try to be as active as possible!!

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
OMIGOSH. Hiiiii! *waves* I'm Blue! You can call me whatever you like though. I'm your typical anime freak who loves Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is definitely Dragonite. </3 Don't get me started on how cute and cuddly it looks pfffttt C: BUT YEAH. I'm very happy to be here, and I'll try to be as active as possible!!

Hello and welcome!
Do you like Dragonite, huh? Oh, it is indeed really cool, but for some reason, I prefer Dragonair. xD

So, what about telling us a bit about yourself? What's your favourite Pokémon game? (White/White 2 to me) Do you like to watch the Pokémon anime or read some Pokémon manga?

If you have any doubts about our forums, don't forget you can contact anyone from our staff (except our intern RotomDex xD).

I hope you have fun over here, best wishes!

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Hi! Welcome to the forums!! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers!!! :h2i:
Dragonite is super cute but my favorite dragon type is Rayquaza (the 2nd place goes to Salamence XDD)

Blue

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hello and welcome!
Do you like Dragonite, huh? Oh, it is indeed really cool, but for some reason, I prefer Dragonair. xD

So, what about telling us a bit about yourself? What's your favourite Pokémon game? (White/White 2 to me) Do you like to watch the Pokémon anime or read some Pokémon manga?

If you have any doubts about our forums, don't forget you can contact anyone from our staff (except our intern RotomDex xD).

I hope you have fun over here, best wishes!

I like to web design on my spare time. I'm currently working on a Pokemon forum. It's kinda difficult to find the right people to help with the project. xD

Favorite Pokemon game? Hmm, I'm debating between Pokemon Emerald and Crystal. But if I had to choose, I would say Pokemon Emerald. I love all the classics really.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I like to web design on my spare time. I'm currently working on a Pokemon forum. It's kinda difficult to find the right people to help with the project. xD
I know, it's really difficult :cry: but fun at the same time :winner: :win:

Favorite Pokemon game? Hmm, I'm debating between Pokemon Emerald and Crystal. But if I had to choose, I would say Pokemon Emerald. I love all the classics really.
Emerald is my fav too (with RS and ORAS asd) because Rayquaza is the mascotte of the game :praise:

Blue

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hi! Welcome to the forums!! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers!!! :h2i:
Dragonite is super cute but my favorite dragon type is Rayquaza (the 2nd place goes to Salamence XDD)

Yeahhh! Rayquaza is one of my favs too. It's definitely super cool! xD

I know, it's really difficult :cry: but fun at the same time :winner: :win:

Emerald is my fav too (with RS and ORAS asd) because Rayquaza is the mascotte of the game :praise:

Pshhhhh, I just need the right people to help. I'm good with the web designing part at least. Maybe, you could rub some of your talent on me. xD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Yeahhh! Rayquaza is one of my favs too. It's definitely super cool! xD
:winner: :win: I agree!

Pshhhhh, I just need the right people to help. I'm good with the web designing part at least. Maybe, you could rub some of your talent on me. xD
What kind of forums it is? About anime/manga?
XDD I can teach you how to be lazy :prof: (joke asd)

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Hi Blue! Welcome to the community!
Do you read Pokemon Special/Adventures? It's probably my favorite Manga because it does such a good job of showing the Pokemon world the way it is. asdasdasd
I came to Pokemon Trainers in search of online scans for it haha:lole2:
How about you? What brought you here?

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

vazatron

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hi people! wanting some help on building a new deck for upcoming burning shadows. Any ideas and where to start as I'm new to playing but have been a huge fan and collected if Pokemon cards. Any help is great help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi people! wanting some help on building a new deck for upcoming burning shadows. Any ideas and where to start as I'm new to playing but have been a huge fan and collected if Pokemon cards. Any help is great help!

Hi! Welcome to the forums @vazatron !! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers!!! :h2i:
We have a forum for the TCG here http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/forums/pokemon-tcg.9/
sadly I can't help you since I never played the game (I started the old TCG game on Game Boy but I always lost all the battles XDD) but I'm sure others will help you (because many play the TCG Online :coool:)

vazatron

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hi! Welcome to the forums @vazatron !! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers!!! :h2i:
We have a forum for the TCG here http://www.pokemon-trainer.com/forums/pokemon-tcg.9/
sadly I can't help you since I never played the game (I started the old TCG game on Game Boy but I always lost all the battles XDD) but I'm sure others will help you (because many play the TCG Online :coool:)

Aww thank you thank you :) I'm sure I'll be here for a long time with friendly comments like this

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
Hi, my name is Ethan and I'm new here!
I'd love to see what this new community is all about! XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi, my name is Ethan and I'm new here!
I'd love to see what this new community is all about! XD
Hi! Welcome to the forums @Ethan !! :welcome: Have a nice stay with us Trainers!!! :h2i: If you need help feel free to contact our staff :dance: :happydance:
Well, this community is about Pokémon (I thought it was about Digimon :LOL: :lol:) and we talk about everything Pokémon related (manga, videogames, anime and so on) and not Pokémon related asd

Top Bottom