Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
oiOweJ2.png

Hello trainers, taking a break from my usual weird posts, I'm back with another (kind of) news!

Although yesterday's news gave the impression that Pokémon Go's development could be delayed, today's news could tell exactly the opposite.

The Pokémon Company and Niantic Labs started a sign-up process for the people who wish to take part on the Pokémon Go "field tests", a kind of beta testing to collect data and improve the game before it's official release.
“The Pokémon Company and Niantic will be inviting users to field test Pokémon GO in Japan later this month. The Pokémon GO field test program will give users the opportunity to share early feedback and help improve the Pokémon GO experience. Please stay tuned for information about expansion of the field test to other markets.”, is what the Niantic Labs team said.

The tests will start later this month on Japan. (So, if someone here lives on Japan, don't forget to sign-up here)

Source: IGN Portugal and Nintendo Everything.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Thank you again for the news!
I hope they will start a beta in Europe next month because I want to know more about it (my poor boyfriend will never again see his mobile phone :yeahyeah:)

Diehl

As consistent as a Honda engine
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Emolga and Zapdos
PkmnGO Team
Thank you again for the news!
I hope they will start a beta in Europe next month because I want to know more about it (my poor boyfriend will never again see his mobile phone :yeahyeah:)

Well, as I live on Brazil, I hope I can play it in a couple of months... Or maybe years. :(

And, for sure, I hope this game don't need a very powerful hardware, because the new cell phone I bought is very cheap and NOT powerful.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Well, as I live on Brazil, I hope I can play it in a couple of months... Or maybe years. :(

And, for sure, I hope this game don't need a very powerful hardware, because the new cell phone I bought is very cheap and NOT powerful.
With my old cell phone I surely can't play the game asd but at least here in Europe we can have it in a couple of months :yesyes:

Devilboy58

Elite Top Ranger
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
3rd Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Lucario, Blaziken, Pachirisu, Umbreon
PkmnGO Team
I think the SEA will receive the game the same day as Europe, I'm not sure.

And as for a phone, I'm good having a decently fast one. :3
Just wish it has bigger internal memory... XD

Top Bottom