What's new

Shiny Celebi and Zarude distribution announced in Japan

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Hi good evening guys,

In this thread, we talk about two Pokémon that will be involved in the game and inthe upcoming movie: Pokémon Coco.

movieprebook.jpg

It has been confirmed that, if you prebook tickets for the movie Coco in Japan, starting April 17th you'll receive 2 serial codes to redeem in Pokémon Sword & Shield.
The first code will give you a Level 60 Shiny Celebi and will run from April 17th 2020 to September 30th 2020
The second code will give a Level 60 Zarude and will run from June 15th 2020 to September 30th 2020
We'll bring further details as they come

From serebii

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
*edited a little your post to add it to the front page*

I can't wait to get shiny Celebi (I tryed to get a legit one in Crystal but after 1000+ soft resets I got bored) and Zarude for my Livingdex :wow:

Bonus: HQ images of shiny Celebi and Zarude
ESuzUcJXYAA44o8.png ESuzUcRXkAAyjFO.png

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
CoroCoro has confirmed some new details for the upcoming distributions of Shiny Celebi and Zarude that are set for Japan to tie in with the movie Coco
Shiny Celebi comes with the Lucky Egg and the moves Magical Leaf, Future Sight, Life Dew and Heal Bell
Zarude will come with Leftovers and the moves Close Combat, Power Whip, Swagger and Snarl
We'll bring further details as they come

From celebi

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
This event is nearby to happen
Not anymore, the distribution is postponed because of the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - this distribution is for those in Japan that buy the ticket for the movie so they will have to wait tp get both Pokémon :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Thread Owner
Pokémon Trainer
Not anymore, the distribution is postponed because of the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - this distribution is for those in Japan that buy the ticket for the movie so they will have to wait tp get both Pokémon :yesyes2: :sisi2:

Thank you very much for explanation. I hope to catch shiny celebi so quickly more than the other pokemon. So no problem if they late for the new shield pokemon and it will be problem if they late for shiny celebi.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thank you very much for explanation. I hope to catch shiny celebi so quickly more than the other pokemon. So no problem if they late for the new shield pokemon and it will be problem if they late for shiny celebi.
There's another way to get a shiny Celebi... if you have the VC Crystal you can soft reset to get one :yeahyeah:

Top Bottom