Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Let's talk about the newest team :yesyes: what they want to achieve? Or they simply want to ruin the trial sites??

I think that they don't want to steal Pokémon like Rockets and the world domination... I think they only want to mess everything and nothing else. Maybe that's why you have to search for Solgaleo/Lunala... because it's the only way to stop them :yeahyeah:

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Two possibilities came to mind.

1. Team Skull is actually messing with very specific places that will lead them to the legendary Pokémon. No one but Team Skull knows this, but the main character will find out about their plans through the grunts' dialogue or something.

2. Team Skull actually has nothing to do with the legendary Pokémon. The main character has a separate mission that relates to te legendary Pokémon, but Team Skull is getting in your way just because they want to bully people with important tasks.

I think both scenarios are stupid hahaha I hope Game Freak has something much more spectaular in store for us XD

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Two possibilities came to mind.

1. Team Skull is actually messing with very specific places that will lead them to the legendary Pokémon. No one but Team Skull knows this, but the main character will find out about their plans through the grunts' dialogue or something.

2. Team Skull actually has nothing to do with the legendary Pokémon. The main character has a separate mission that relates to te legendary Pokémon, but Team Skull is getting in your way just because they want to bully people with important tasks.

I think both scenarios are stupid hahaha I hope Game Freak has something much more spectaular in store for us XD
I really like the second one XD it fits with the description on the official website
In the Alola region, a group of ruffians known as Team Skull causes a lot of trouble. They steal other people’s Pokémon, mess up the trial sites, and delight in all kinds of evil deeds.

Carly Apple

Native Hawaiian, African American and Scandinavian
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
6th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Vulpix, Ninetales, Articuno
Looks like something from Soul Eater. Not to say that's a bad thing.
I just hope they have more humour and personality then the previous bunch.

It's cute, but humour in pokemon villains is usually a hit or miss for me.

unownzone

Careful, Confident, Classy
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Darkrai, Lucario, Blaziken
PkmnGO Team
Looks like something from Soul Eater. Not to say that's a bad thing.
I just hope they have more humour and personality then the previous bunch.

It's cute, but humour in pokemon villains is usually a hit or miss for me.
I LOVE Soul Eater and I can't believe I didn't think of that!
I guess you're right, that prominent skull theme combined with that hip-hop vibe really reminds me of Soul Eater haha

Carly Apple

Native Hawaiian, African American and Scandinavian
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
6th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Vulpix, Ninetales, Articuno
I LOVE Soul Eater and I can't believe I didn't think of that!
I guess you're right, that prominent skull theme combined with that hip-hop vibe really reminds me of Soul Eater haha
I love soul eater as well. The Hip-hop vibe is nice too. Let's hope they aren't one dimensional at all.

Top Bottom