Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
The official website announced a Serial Code distribution of Zarude for Pokémon Sword and Shield.
slide.png
Zarude can be obtained via serial code in Pokémon Sword and Shield from October 13, 2020 until December 13, 2020. The codes can be redeemed until March 31, 2021.

US, Canada, Australia, & Latin America - Through the Pokémon Trainers Club Newsletter. Sign up by November 20th to receive it in December
UK - GAME Stores (where open), GAME Online store soon
Germany - Gamestop - In-Store now, Online from December 1st
Austria, Switzerland - Gamestop - In-Store now
Italy - Gamestop Online Store
Spain - GAME retail, Online Store will add it soon
Belgium, Netherlands - GameMania - Sign up on their website, codes sent out every Friday
France - Micromania - Sign up on their website to get a code
Portugal - FNAC Stores
Sweden - Through Spelochsant or Webhallen's online portal
Ireland - Gamestop Website

Source: serebii

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thank you very much for information. Really wants the beauty Celebi than this zaruda pokemon.

Congratulations and omedatou gozaimasu. You deserve both like and winner
There was an event in GO some months ago where you got a shiny Celebi :yesyes: so I don't think they will do another event (aside from the movie one :yeahyeah:)

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
There was an event in GO some months ago where you got a shiny Celebi :yesyes: so I don't think they will do another event (aside from the movie one :yeahyeah:)

But they told to us that they will give us before so I am not happy about not getting the shiny celebi. Specially, that getting this pokemon is really very difficult.

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
But they told to us that they will give us before so I am not happy about not getting the shiny celebi. Specially, that getting this pokemon is really very difficult.
Now that I think about it... usually they give those Pokémon when the movie is released... but for now we don't know anything if the movie will be released in NA/EU... :thinking: maybe this time they will release it on Netflix?

Nurse Joey

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Now that I think about it... usually they give those Pokémon when the movie is released... but for now we don't know anything if the movie will be released in NA/EU... :thinking: maybe this time they will release it on Netflix?

Good detective work. Are you Working with Detective Pikachu or Detective Conan?
Joking with you ^^.

But that right, they told that they will gave us the shiny Celebi and I am agreeing with tyou in the point of the releasing of the movie pokemons but don't know about Netflix one

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Good detective work. Are you Working with Detective Pikachu or Detective Conan?
Joking with you ^^.

But that right, they told that they will gave us the shiny Celebi and I am agreeing with tyou in the point of the releasing of the movie pokemons but don't know about Netflix one
roftl sadly no (but I'm waiting for the Detective Pikachu 2 game)

I hope that they will release soon the movie... :sad2::sad2: (in Japan they released it in December)

Top Bottom