SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
Mine is Sudowoodo, and I'll buy Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon (Mostly because of the Alolan forces of Johtonian Pokémon XD):yesyes:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Pikachu, Rayquaza and Zeraora
PkmnGO Team
Mine is Sudowoodo, and I'll buy Ultra Sun/ Ultra Moon (Mostly because of the Alolan forces of Johtonian Pokémon XD):yesyes:
So both versions?
Well... for now it's not confirmed that there will be Alolan versions of the Johto mons :suspect:

SkwovetSquire

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
4th Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Skwovet
PkmnGO Team
Many people are saying (mostly the fanon)

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team

Bmccarley5

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hello. I am Bmccarley5. I used to be a competitive Pokémon player, and still enjoy the games, cards, and media of Pokémon. I am a sophomore in high school, and I hope to meet a lot of nice people

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hello. I am Bmccarley5. I used to be a competitive Pokémon player, and still enjoy the games, cards, and media of Pokémon. I am a sophomore in high school, and I hope to meet a lot of nice people
Welcome to the community!!! Have a nice stay with us Pokémon Trainers! If you need hel feel free to ask the staff! :dance: :happydance:
So you stopped playing competitive or sometimes you play again?

Pherkad Blackburne

Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Hello guyzz, I'm an italian student who dropped by perchance!
It's always hard for me to present myself to a completely unknown audience :afraid: anyway I have to say that I used to be a pkmn video game player, and even though I no longer play with video games I'm still interested in the pocket world, mainly thanks to the manga translation :yeahyeah:
Apart from that I've recently gotten into touhou games and I'm an experienced tabletop rpgs player!
I hope I'll have the occasion to join some nice threads on here :h2i:

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hello guyzz, I'm an italian student who dropped by perchance!
It's always hard for me to present myself to a completely unknown audience :afraid: anyway I have to say that I used to be a pkmn video game player, and even though I no longer play with video games I'm still interested in the pocket world, mainly thanks to the manga translation :yeahyeah:
Apart from that I've recently gotten into touhou games and I'm an experienced tabletop rpgs player!
I hope I'll have the occasion to join some nice threads on here :h2i:
Ciao! Welcome to the community! I Hope you Will have a nice stay here with us! If you Need help feel free to ask someone of our staff :dance: :happydance:
You are from Italy? XD here there's a lot of people from there XD
Oh! Who's your favorite Pokémon?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Hi! I'm Matt, and my #1 Pokemon partner is Nova the Gardevoir! We're pleased to meet you guys! ^u^
Welcome to the community!! I hope you will have a nice stay here with us Trainers! If you need help feel free to ask someone of our staff :dance: :happydance:
Since you like Gardevoir, do you use it in your battles?

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
I will thank you. :)

And definatly! Never go in a battle without her. She's even the first in UM to be Lv100 and Hyper Trained. :)
You used a Gold Bottle Cup on her?

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Well... no... when I was about to till I noticed something different about her stats, and noticed that some was unaffected by the increase (namely her Special Attack), so used what normal caps I had for her HP, Sp. Def, Defence, and Speed. Saving the Gold for my Eevee so he has a bit of good survivability in online battles.

Suffering from Severe Depression
Pokémon Trainer
Welcome to Pokemon-Trainer MattAran!

We hope you have a good time here and if you need anything, feel free to PM one of us and we'll help you out :)

lxMattAranxl

Gardevoir Trainer
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
Gardevoir
Thank you. :) So far pretty good, just doing battles and tweaking my Pokemon's movesets. Last one was a turnabout lose. How? Wish I saved it but accidentally hit the No button for saving the video because at the center was a Lv1 Togedemaru!! >_<

That... was skill he put on. Still disappointed I didn't save it. :( But my mistake since I shoudl've aimed for the Arbok instead of the Dunsparce. >_< Paralyzed my team. But was fun nontheless, was a learning experience. :p

Pokemon Trainer

Demon Buster Trainee
Thread Owner
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Trainer
Generation Started
1st Generation
Favorite Pokémon
PkmnGO Team
Thank you. :) So far pretty good, just doing battles and tweaking my Pokemon's movesets. Last one was a turnabout lose. How? Wish I saved it but accidentally hit the No button for saving the video because at the center was a Lv1 Togedemaru!! >_<

That... was skill he put on. Still disappointed I didn't save it. :( But my mistake since I shoudl've aimed for the Arbok instead of the Dunsparce. >_< Paralyzed my team. But was fun nontheless, was a learning experience. :p
In the Johto x Alola I found someone with Eevee + Smeargle... obviously he used Extreme Evoboost but at the start of the second turn I killed it XD (I think I saved the video if someone is interested)

Top Bottom